Thursday, June 18, 2009

Searching For The Reason



I think I have been losing focus recently.  I know that this site was supposed to be about the way people move about the city, and the city being like a living organism, but I just can't fill the subject matter.  In a way, maybe I have been sticking to the theme, but it hasn't been all that clear sometimes.  However, I like the way things have been going.

And these three photos are exactly what I have been trying to produce as a theme.  Three different looks at Buenos Aires, though they could be anywhere really.  For me, these images are what the city really is, a picture of progression, of peripheral glances and of the mixture of organic and inorganic.  Those qualities are true and inherent of any urban environment and I have been looking for them in my photographs.

No comments: